Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Photo shoot with new equipment!

I recently made a huge plunge and bought the equipment I've been wanting for about a year now!
an awesome b800 with much needed accessories. I'm broke now but it was worth it!
I just need some quality glass now!!!!

Did a photo shoot last night with a couple of friends the sky was pretty cloudy so we went out. Didn't turn out as planned we got to the location (a park) too late and it was already dark out. My second idea was to use autumn leaves in the photo which is why we went to the park but they were all raked and cleaned up when we got there. So I had to improvise a bit!

and about the twilight one I was just having a little fun. Haha we were talking about twilight during the shoot and the photos kinda had that vampire-ish vibe.




Raw unedited

No comments: